Best Utility to Recover a Corrupted Hard Drive
“Sometimes, you might encounter error messages like “Drive not formatted, Do you want to format now”, “Drive not detected”, “D drive:/Access Denied” and so on. These error pop ups will not allow you to access the hard drive as well as the files stored on hard drive. These error messages clearly indicate that your hard drive is corrupted. Why your hard drive gets corrupted? What went wrong which result in hard drive corruption? Is there any possibility to recover hard drive? To get answers for such questions read this article completely.”
These situations are often happen with most of the Windows users at times, where there Windows computer refuses to get start. This might be as a result of some internal error or system failure. Most of the times you re-start computer simply to make things normal and sometimes it work, but in some severe situations it won’t. However, in worse case you may notice that system asks you to restart frequently and finally display you the blue screen of death.
Many times these unwanted situations are because of hard drive corruption and you are restricted from further access of data. It can be much frustrating when you don’t know how to recover a corrupt hard drive. This might create some panic in you, as your vital data is out of your reach. However, you might wonder what make your hard drive to get corrupt? There are number of answers for the mentioned question, but few regularly seen scenarios under which hard drive becomes corrupt are mentioned below.
- File System Corruption:If file system gets corrupted due to software clashes, hardware conflicts etc. will result in hard drive corruption
- Boot Sector Corruption:Boot sector is responsible for proper booting of system and holds data of hard drive including partition table. If it gets corrupted due to any reason then it will corrupt the hard drive
- Other Reasons:Installation of unreliable third party applications, rebooting issues, improper reinstallation process, unpredicted error messages and so on are other reason for HD corruption
To make corrupted hard drive accessible, you have to format it. But formatting will delete all the files stored in it. So, in such circumstances it is advised not to use drive or format until data from it is recovered. This precaution is must because it helps you to avoid data overwriting i.e. preventing new data to occupy the space of existing files. Now, to accomplish recover data from corrupt hard drive without any hitch, use Remo hard drive recovery software.
What makes Remo Recover as best utility?
The advance scanning mechanism of this tool will scan your corrupted hard drive thoroughly and recover all its data. The unique features of this utility are as follows:
- Identifies and recovers up to 300 types of files which include documents, zip files, audio files, video files, image files and many more.
- Supports recovery from various types of hard drives such as SATA, SSD, SCSI and IDE.
- It is recommended by many industrial professionals as it can safely recover the lost data from an inaccessible partition.
- Recovers data from file system such as NTFS, NTFS5, FAT16, FAT32 and ExFAT.
- This powerful application allows you to perform recovery from a crashed hard drive.
- Offers a user with its marvelous options such as “Preview”, “Save Recovery Session”, “Open Recovery Session” and many more. These options are very beneficial for a user while performing a recovery.
- Maintain important files backup in some other external storage device
- Don’t use unreliable third party applications for resizing or recreating partitions on Mac desktops \ laptops.