How to Fix Out of Sync MOV Videos?
Fixing Audio Video Out Of Sync Errors in MOV files
There is nothing quite as much annoying than trying to view a movie that has Audio / Video out of sync errors in it. The playback sync issues in MOV files could be of any form that are explained in the below section. These errors may be cropping up as you probably are trying to play a broken or a damaged MOV video on your Mac OS X based system.
A MOV video file can get corrupted or broken due to various factors based on the way those video files were handled. For instance, problems such as improper download or transfer, incomplete editing, file system errors, severe virus infections, and the like. Many-a-times, it is possible that the video file has no problems in it but there are some other issues with the software that could be causing such problems.
Hence, always try playing the MOV video file via another video player app such as VLC, DivX, etc. But, if the problem still continues, you can be sure that the video file is corrupted and you will have to make use of a powerful MOV repair tool such Remo Repair MOV for fixing out of sync MOV file.
Visible symptoms of audio video out-of-sync issues in MOV files:
This is what exactly happens when a MOV file with audio video out of sync issues is played. You might have definitely experienced any of the below posted situations while trying to play a MOV video that has audio video out of sync issues on a Mac:
- As you are watching a MOV video on your Mac computer, the audio and video data gets increasingly out of sync as the movie progresses
- After a particular point, the audio completely stops playing and never recovers until you restart the playback all over again
- The video streaming is normal as far as you don’t pause or skip any portion of the movie. But, once you skip / fast forward it, the audio video out of sync problem begins
Repairing Mac audio video out of sync issues using Remo Repair MOV:
The true solution for repairing audio video out of sync issues in MOV files is by making use of a reliable video repair tool such as Remo Repair MOV. This application can effectively scan and resolve almost all kinds of errors in MOV files which render the file unplayable. Below mentioned are some of the qualities of this tool that are unique and resourceful.
Resourceful qualities of Remo Repair MOV utility:
- Remo Repair MOV can repair MOV video files having audio video sync problems or any similar errors without compromising in the original video quality in any way
- This is a dedicated media repair application for all systems running on any of the Mac OS X versions that allows you to effectively deal with audio video MOV sync issues and as well as repair all other kinds of errors in a corrupt MOV video file
- This application can effectively fix corrupt or damaged MOV files that are harmed due to errors faced while transferring videos, compressing and decompressing errors, incorrect downloads, damages caused due to third party tools, etc.