Learn to Find Lost Images on Computer
Nothing is more painful than losing our memorable photos from our computers. It may be either due to formatting, accidental deletion, or even a simple cut and paste operation, etc. Though we take care about safety of our precious images most of the time, sometimes we lose our photos from our computer due to our own mistakes or due to logical errors. If you have lost your precious images from your computer, then here are 3 ways to find lost pictures on your computer.
Method 1: Restore your images from Recycle Bin folder:
The files that are deleted or lost are moved to Recycle Bin folder in al Windows running computers. So, one can easily restore lost or deleted images from this Recycle Bin folder in few steps. Here is how you can find lost photos back on your Windows system
- Open the Recycle Bin folder from the desktop of your system
- In the Recycle Bin folder, search for the lost images or folder containing your pictures
- After finding your picture, just right click on the image or the folder that you need to restore and click on Restore option
Now, you have successfully restored the lost or deleted image files to their original location
Method 2: Try restoring lost or deleted pictures from previous versions
You can easily retrieve lost images by using the previous versions or shadow copies. To find lost photos via previous versions or shadow copies, you have to follow the instructions that are explained below
- Select Computer in the Start Menu in order to locate your photos or folder containing your lost images
- Just you have to right click on the folder and select Restore previous versions option
- Now, you will see a list of previous versions of the folder. Here you need to select the version that you want to restore
- Now move the erased or lost photo files to a new memory location
This method will surely rollback all your image files or folder containing images to the previous version with all the pictures files intact on the computer.
Method 3: Use Remo Recover software to restore lost or erased photos
If the above two methods fail to get back your lost or erased images, and if you are not familiar of how do I recover lost photos on my computer, then Remo Recover is the last but most reliable way of recovering lost or deleted images on your computer. This photo recovery software from Remo restores all formats of image files that include RAW, TIFF, GIF, JPG, JPEG, BMP, NEW, CRW, CR2, ARW, PNG, DNG, PSD, etc. Besides, it can be used to retrieve image files from hard disk drives, memory cards, pen drives, thumb drives, and other USB drives.