Simple Way to Restore Formatted Memory Card
This page mainly focuses on the scenarios in which people format their memory cards and most importantly, the steps to perform formatted memory card recovery to recover formatted memory card data. Formatting a memory card erases the complete data stored in it. If a proper backup of data is maintained, then formatting won’t throw you to any serious disaster. But the problem arises when you format a memory card and no data backup is found.
Scenarios where people format the memory cards are listed below:
- Formatting the memory card becomes necessary when its file system is corrupted severely and the electronic device fails to recognize its file system. In such circumstances, you are denied from accessing the memory card data. Until and unless you format the card, it remains useless
- You need to format the memory card when it is severely affected by dangerous viruses or malware. Or else, you need to scan it with reliable and updated anti-virus software to avoid further damage. In case, if damage caused by viruses is more, then formatting becomes essential in order to save the device
- Sometimes, you may format the memory card by mistake instead of format your hard drive, when it is plugged into your system
- When your camera or other digital devices fails to mount the memory card until it is formatted, then you have to format or re-format the memory card for making it accessible to the device holding it
In all these cases, data loss from memory card can be avoided by maintaining a legitimate backup of all your needful files at regular intervals. But, in the case where data backup could not be carried out due to some serious issues, you need to perform formatted memory card recovery to get back your files from the memory card. Formatted memory card recovery software from Remo is an appropriate tool to recover photos, videos, songs, and other media files with great ease.
Note: To make formatted memory card recovery task easier, it is highly recommended not to save any new files on the formatted memory card, as it overwrites the deleted files, which makes formatted card recovery a difficult task
Recover formatted memory card data with Remo Recover software:
To perform formatted memory card recovery at your fingertips, straightaway download and install the free trial edition of Remo Recover software on your computer. Then, launch the tool by double-clicking on its icon. Plug in your memory card to the system. Then perform below explained steps one by one to recover your data from formatted memory card
- As soon as you launch the software, you will see three options “Recover Files”, “Recover Drives”, and “Recover Photos” on its main screen. Since you need to recover formatted memory card, hit on “Recover Drives” option
- As soon as you hit on the Recover Drives option, the next Window containing two options namely “Partition Recovery” and “Formatted/Reformatted Recovery” will open. To recover formatted memory card, choose “Formatted/Reformatted Recovery” option
- Now, the software displays the list of logical drives. Choose a drive representing the formatted memory card and click on arrow button, which is at the bottom end of the right-hand side
- In the next window, you can choose particular file type that you want to retrieve. Or else, you can skip this step by clicking on “Skip” tab
- The software starts scanning the formatted memory card with its advanced scanning algorithms and recovers videos, pictures, songs, and other files. Once it finishes the recovery process, allows you to view the recovered files based on “File Type View” or “Data View”
- Now save the entire recovery process by clicking on “Save Recovery Session” button that avoids you from rescanning the memory card again and again
After previewing the recovered files from memory card, if you are satisfied with the result, then purchase the complete edition of the software and save the recovered files using “Open Recovery Session” button, instead of rescanning the entire memory card again.