Software to Restore Old Windows Files
Old files are back-up files, which are used to keep copy of original files like videos, audios, word document, PPT that doesn’t work properly. It is very essential to have a back up of your important files on some external storage devices, so that you can get back all those files whenever you are in need. Sometimes, it happens that you may forget to take a copy of important files on storage devices, which results into severe data loss situation. In such circumstances you might be in search of a reliable tool to restore old windows files.
Relax!!! You can restore old deleted/lost files from Windows system with the help potent tool called Remo Recover, which is developed with powerful built in scanning algorithm.
Some of the important features of Remo Recover:
- It scans entire drive to locate deleted/lost files from your system, using its inbuilt scanning algorithm. To know more about this tool refer the following link http://www.remorecover.com/windows/recover-old-files-windows.html
- Compatible with different version of Windows such as Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 etc.
- Also helps to get back old windows files from different file systems like FAT12, FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5, ExFAT etc.
- Capable to restore different file formats from Windows system like audios, videos, JPG, JPEG, RAW etc.
- Recovered files can be retrieved with the help of Find tool , based on their unique signature like file size, file type, date etc to save time
- Preview option helps to view recovered files, before restoring on desire location
- It also as ability to recover formatted NTFS partition from Windows system
Circumstances where you delete/lose files from Windows system:
- Unknowingly installing virus infected third party applications on your Windows system from internet site might cause deletion of files
- Sometimes while deleting large number of unnecessary files from Windows system, you might accidently delete important files along with those undesired files on it
- Sometimes, due to improper installation of new software, you might loss important files on Windows system
- Emptying Recycle Bin without going through the stored data of it, will also result in deletion of important files if resided in it
Precautionary measures to avoid loss/deletion of files from Windows system: –
- Make sure that no important files are selected, while making space on hard drive
- Regularly backup your crucial files, to avoid loss of files on your Windows system
- Install reliable antivirus on your Windows system to secure files from harmful virus infections
- Avoid unexpected or unprotected scenarios like power failure on your Windows system
Following are some of the instructions to recover deleted files:
- Step 1: Download Remo Recover tool on your Windows system
- Step 2: Select “Recover Files” option from the main screen according to your file loss scenario
- Step 3: Choose the partition from which you want to recover deleted/lost files from system
- Step 4: Once scanning get completed a list of recovered files will be displayed
- Step 5 : Select Preview option to view all your recovered files
- Step 6: Finally select “Save Recovery Session” option to avoid re-scanning of the drive