The Best Tool to Repair Damaged MOV Files
MOV video files are popularly used in Mac OS. But it is equally a better video player which can play all kinds of videos in Windows also. You may have recorded your childhood videos in MOV or any important videos which always gives you much pleasure. But imagine!!! On one fine morning, you found that some of your MOV video files are corrupted due to some reasons then what would you do? You will search for a repairing tool as I guess. For your damaged MOV file repair, why don’t you try one of the finest repairing tools ever in market i.e.: Remo Repair MOV.
After using this tool, I hope you will say it as the best repairing software for you. As you can know how effectively it scans your MOV file to get the bug and then repairs it with the help of high engineered scanning mechanism and built in algorithm. Here are some points regarding this tool are given, please have a glance before using.
Features of Remo Repair MOV:
- Remo Repair MOV provides easy-to-use surfaces that an ignorant or newly aware person can use this tool to repair his desired MOV files. It supports most of the versions of Windows like Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2000, 2003 up to Windows 7 / 8 / 10, etc.
- It provides a step by step procedure to run this app and within a couple of minutes it can fix the corrupted MOV video file.
- It can repair videos that are recorded in high definition DSLR cameras like Sony, Kodak, Cannon, GoPro, iPhones, etc. As per the RAW files, it works well too.
- After the repairing process gets completed, it allows you to have access on the repaired files before saving them to your desired location. This shows its steady, reliable use.
Scenarios of MOV File Corruption:
It is equally important to know the factors that can cause damage to your MOV file as to know how well this tool helps you fix the problems arising in it. Hence, for your important information, some major factors are given below. I suggest you to carefully go through these details and take preventive measures for such factors.
- Interruption at the time of transferring video files from one storage device or location to another can cause corruptions in the MOV video files.
- Unlicensed use of third party tools or insecure repairing software may harm to your MOV files in Windows.
- Frequent conversion of video file from one format to another sometimes create disturbance in MOV video files.
- Unsupported device for playing such MOV files may corrupt it.
- Sometimes, codec issue occurs which can entirely damage the MOV video files.
- Unexpected shut down of your laptop or PC, sudden power surge, virus attack are other reasonable factors of causing corruption in your MOV files.
Supported Video Codecs:
This specialized software supports the below mentioned codec files
Video files – xvid, divx, mjpeg, avc1, mp4v, etc.,
Audio files – AC3, RAW, mp4a, sowt, etc.